I've sent an invitation to someone who will be working as a contributor on a private repository that I've created on a team profile. The person created a profile and is in a group with 'read' permission, and he managed to fork the repository with no problem.
However, in the team's repository page his fork is not counted in the total number of forks, his fork is not listed in the forks list and when I access his forked repository through the URL I can only see Issues and Wiki tabs, no Source, Commits or anything else.
He says that his email was confirmed successfully - my first thought was that his primary email might've been unconfirmed.
I've tried changing the access rights for his group since someone with different access rights managed to fork my repository with no problems (and I can see his fork), but that didn't make any difference.
Does anyone know what could be the problem?
Thanks!
EDIT:
A bit more information;
We have a team repo REPO, the Administrators group, Developers group and Outsourcers group in that team. Outsourcers have read access to team's repos. The member in question is in the Outsourcers group. He created a fork, and I (the team administrator) can't see his fork. He didn't de-select the inherit rights checkbox. Another member who is in the Developers group created a fork of his own and I can see that one. I've tried switching the problematic member to Developers group but his fork is still not visible.