I created a Kanban board based off a saved filter and when attempting to access the board configuration, the screen does not load with any configuration options. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Hello @Connor Brown
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Can you share a screen image for what you are seeing?
Can you share the filter that you used?
Hey Trudy,
Screen shot included below. The filter is a saved filter with the underlying query of Labels = PostAuth0Release
Is the above screen what you see when attempting to access the board, or the board configuration?
Have you tried another browser, or clearing the cache of your browser?
Have you had another user try the same thing?
Hey Trudy, I am attempting to access the board configuration. Other users are experiencing the same issue and when I attempt to access the link in a different browser/with cleared cache I am still seeing the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.