I am struggling to display data using table transformer using multiple user IDs fields.
Created a Table Expert where I am capturing some of SME. Named the table expert on a different confluence page as SME. Below is sample data, I am trying to replicate
SME User ID
Person A p0s0abc
Person B. p1s1abc
Person C. p2s2abc
Sample SQL Query
SELECT T2.'Key',T2.'Linked Issues',
T2.'Reporter',
T1.'SME'
FROM T1
LEFT JOIN T2
ON T1.'User ID' IN T2.'Technical Lead'
This sample query works fine and is able to provide results as expected. Now, I am trying to make this a bit complex by adding another User ID Field, here is where I am facing a challenge where SQL is not recognising the query. Tried using And/OR but is giving varied results.Works fine with visualisation of data if I use the 2nd Table expert individually. But when I club them, I am not able to get the desired result.
SELECT T2.'Key',T2.'Linked Issues',
T2.'Reporter',
T1.'SME',' T1.Dev POC
FROM T1
LEFT JOIN T2
ON T1.'User ID' IN T2.'Technical Lead', 'T2.Participants'
Is there a solution to this challenge?