Hi -How do I change the default for "Set due date reminder" to something other than "None"..?
@Iain Pritchard - hi Iain! On a Trello card, if you click "Dates", then select the dropdown under "Set due date reminder" you should be able to select something other than "None".
Related article: https://blog.trello.com/custom-due-date-reminders
If you're still having trouble:
Can we switch?.. mine default to "1 Day Before" and I'd really prefer it to be "None" lol.The question has come up before, but doesn't seem to have any easy solutions sadly.Although this seems to suggest that its actually a bug. Currently it remembers the settings for the current card, but it sounds like each time you set it it's supposed to set the default for all cards.Hopefully that's the case and they get around to fixing it.
Ohhh, the default!
Then what the other answerer said - I don’t think it’s possible. 😞
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.