https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/A-Comparison-of-ScriptRunner-for-Jira-Server-and-Jira-Cloud/td-p/2272882
@ashcoding my guess is because of the link you placed in the post.
Hi Brant,
Thanks for your response.
How can I share the content then? It is a document that describes the challenges when migrating from ScriptRunner for Jira Server to ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud with multiple examples.
It has been well received on LinkedIn so I thought I would publish is more widely.
Cheers
Mike
Does it break any of the guidelines at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement ?
The usual ones from genuine posters that cause breaches are adverts, stuff that takes people outside Community instead of posting the content in the Community, and using other people's content (posting stuff that Atlassian have already documented for example)
The post in question contained a link to a document written by me and copyrighted to my company (Ashcoding Ltd). It seems to break the rules because I am not a level four user.
As I said previously, it has been posted and well-received on LinkedIn. I suspect that I am not the only person to fall foul of this rule. It strikes me that the community is shooting itself in the foot by not allowing useful content like this to be published.
Migrating from ScriptRunner for Server to ScriptRunner for Cloud is going to be difficult enough without this sort of censorship … good luck to anyone who might of benefited!
How else can I publish this? If I can't then I might as well cancel my account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.