Hi all,
I might have a basic question, but I need to drop it due to the fact I did not find a respective link/question here within the community (feel free to add references
):
I could manage to setup my first projects on my on-premis environment. But now I would like to do two things:
- Push those projects to the cloud, respectively Jira Cloud
- Use Jira within the cloud and especially those packages:
- Agile Development
- Ticket System
- Testing Tool
- Workflows
- Even more I guess as soon as my colleagues get used to the advanteges
Is there any link or documentation (I am pretty sure I am not the first one
) or can you please help me with your experiences. There is no way on keep it on premise since my company has a very strict "All to cloud" strategy...
Thanks and best regards
Simon