Hi! I have a problem, I can't understand why there is no connection. Please have any ideas? from other sources, I connect to my host without any problems. and this problem is also with rsync deploy
Help me please
Hi For this case you need to pass SSH_KEY directly to the pipe
script: - pipe: atlassian/sftp-deploy:0.5.11 variables: USER: 'ec2-user' SERVER: '127.0.0.1' REMOTE_PATH: '/var/www/build/' LOCAL_PATH: 'build' SSH_KEY: $MY_SSH_KEY DEBUG: 'true'
script: - pipe: atlassian/rsync-deploy:0.8.1 variables: USER: 'ec2-user' SERVER: '127.0.0.1' REMOTE_PATH: '/var/www/build/' LOCAL_PATH: 'build' SSH_KEY: $MY_SSH_KEY DEBUG: 'true'
Best regards,Oleksandr Kyrdan
thank you for being with me, I added my keys, but still a mistake
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Please help me
Make sure you encode your SSH_KEY accordingly:
base64 -w 0 < my_ssh_key
base64 < my_ssh_key
and copy/paste the value without trailing symbols.
To validate base64 encoded SSH_KEY, try to decode it and use for the direct connection on your local machine.
Thank you for helping me. I added the key and tested it, if the key is incorrect, the log informs me, but with the correct connection it is refused. The local host connects without problems
Hi! my problem is relevant. I'm not getting anywhere. I did curl, in all cases it was refused. Maybe you have blocked IP addresses and therefore my connections are being reset.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.