how to set component "fix value" + "copy from parent".
Hi @Виктория
What do you mean by "component" in your question?
For example, if you mean the Component field for an issue, your use case might be: how can I set the Components for an issue to a specific value plus any of the values from its parent issue.
If so, you will need to do this with a JSON edit in the rule as there is no built-in "add component" for automation rules at this time. Instead you would:
Please see this post for more information on that technique: link
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy hello. exactly. I`m asking about json code. do you know?
Did you look at the link I provided, which provides an example rule and the supporting JSON?
For your use case, you would also include information from the parent issue's components.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.