I am trying to generate a traceability report with the Xray document generator - specifically a template from Xray official site (Xray Requirement Traceability Matrix -RequirementTraceabilityMatrixReport_V2.docx template)
Generated document contains requirements and TCs linked to them, but no defects are displayed.
The only place in Xray settings where I don't see a bug listed is on the summary page where it says that 6 Xray issue types are configured for my project (test, precondition, test set, test plan, test execution, and sub-test execution), but in next section of the page, it says that bug is added as coverable issue type and mapped as defect issue type.
Defects are linked to TC, test run/execution, and requirement.
I don't see what I am missing besides that it's not listed in the first part of the summary. Also if there is an easier way to get traceability report export I am all ears.