I am trying to set up approvals for the JSD workflow, and the doc describes an option "Add Approval"
image2017-1-27 9:45:19.png
, which is missing in my JSD, when I select a workflow state. Any clue, why this may be the case?
Dmitry, can you capture what you are seeing in your instance rather than the doc image? It works for me but I am on cloud so that doesn't mean much.
Thanks Jack. I was seeing the same as in doc, but without a checkbox for Add Approval. I have figured it out, it doesn't allow one to configure approvals in draft mode, without actually connecting the WF with a SD project. Once connected, the option reappears.
Thank you, Dmitry, for posting the answer to the problem!
One of the missing pieces of detail is that you need to be in Diagram mode, not Text
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.