I have a WPF project that I worked on and its working great. My team has been using this for test automation in our lab. I recently decided to improve the way we handle our software's and decided to configure pipelines and develop unit tests. I managed to write a couple of unit tests and they currently pass.
I read a couple of blogs and tried to configure a pipeline for my repo on bitbucket. For some reason I can't get it to pass. It fails all the time. I fixed the initial errors that I got and they don't appear any more. But the latest error doesn't make any sense. Here is the output:
<span>+ dotnet build</span>
<span>Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.3+2f374e28e for .NET</span>
<span>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.</span>
<span>Determining projects to restore...</span>
<span>/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/3.1.426/NuGet.targets(128,5): error : Invalid restore input. Invalid target framework 'unsupported'. Input files: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Common/CommonLibraries/CommonLibraries.csproj. [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/InverterAutomation.sln]</span>
<span>Build FAILED.</span>
<span>/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/3.1.426/NuGet.targets(128,5): error : Invalid restore input. Invalid target framework 'unsupported'. Input files: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Common/CommonLibraries/CommonLibraries.csproj. [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/InverterAutomation.sln]</span>
<span>0 Warning(s)</span>
<span>1 Error(s)</span>
<span>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.82</span>
Main Project (has a output file). This has the WPF component.

Library project. Has no output component.
