Hi people
Does anyone know what the query might be to exclude issues that contain a particular tag when I'm setting up a swimlane for my Kanban board?
Thanks,
Nick
Hi @Kollgaard, Nicholas
You can do this with the following JQL:
(labels != yourLabel or labels is EMPTY)
Thanks, @Dave Mathijs - I did try this, but when I add this, it runs, but seemingly disregards the rest of my query. For example, here's my query:
project = xx AND issuetype in (Story, Task) AND labels != ABC OR labels is EMPTY AND fixVersion in ("Q1")
What's happening now is, whilst it is successfully excluding issues with the label; "ABC", it is no longer honouring the "Fix version", and instead returning a bunch of issues with NO "Fix version" assigned.
Maybe it is looking for "Fix version" to be EMPTY as well?
Thanks in advance,
You need to place add the brackets before the first labels and add them after EMPTY.
project = xx AND issuetype in (Story, Task) AND (labels != ABC OR labels is EMPTY) AND fixVersion in ("Q1")
Worked a charm, and I learned something new! Thanks, @Dave Mathijs
I'm super grateful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.