Hi
I need one custom field only be editable by users in A group
Rest of the fields can be edited ..but a particular field should not be editable to all users ..only users in A group can do this
Note : for all statuses ..
How can I do this in jira ?
Hi Aswathi,
Hope you are doing good .
Currently with the default features of Jira your requirement cannot be met . Your requirement can be met with an amazing add-on which is recommended across by many members of the community Scriptrunner For Jira . It has a functionality called Behavior's through which you can achieve your requirement .
Apart from this there are many other functionality of this add-on and you explore it further to see.
Hope this helps .
Thanks
Thanks for your reply
I have script runner. Can you please help which behaviour or how to do that ?
Start at https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/behaviours and check the examples after the initial tutorial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.