I am attaching two screenshots. In one we are able to see TestFLO as field type but in other we are unable to see it. Could you guys please help us in finding out the solution for this.
Thanks
These screenshots are simply of different screens (lists of fields), they're nothing to do with the field type.
All I can say from these screenshots is that you need to add the fields you want to use to the screens.
i can add, but unable to find type testflo, shown in screenshot (first screenshot) in jira version, is there any way like adding type in the 2nd screenshot.
.
Again, this has nothing to do with field type, I don't understand what you are trying to do here.
@Shashank Aman If you're trying to add some TestFLO fields to the second screen, try typing "TestFLO" in the Field name box at the bottom and see what comes up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.