I have purcased Jira Service Management to handle issues that my customers may have with my products. I have added several customers to the system and started handling issues. Today one customer asked me why he was not prompted with two factor identification when he tried to log in to the Jira Service Management customer portal. I had no good answer, and I have tried to look into all settings but I can not find any place where I can activate it.
This is kind of a deal breaker for me and my company. If there is no two factor identification for my customers then I may have to find an alternative to Jira Service Management..
Where can I active two factor for my customers?
Authentication policies:

Identitiy providers:

Login as a customer to Help Center does not ask for two factor:

Even the customer himself cannot set two factor at their profile:
