I'm trying to use this tool to publish my built NPM package to a private NPM artifact registry on gcloud. I can't figure out what the NPM_REGISTRY_AUTH_URL variable should be set to, not seeing it in gcloud.
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/npm-publish/src/master/
I see this message at the top of the repositories list: all "*gcr.io" traffic is currently routed to Container Registry. Route to Artifact Registry after copying any images you need from Container Registry.
I put the gcloud artifact repo link best I could determine in that variable but it's still going to npmjs for some reason.
<span>npm ERR! 404 Not Found - PUT <a href="https://registry.npmjs.org/react-timedoc" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://registry.npmjs.org/</a>project-name Not found</span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 </span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 'project-name@0.1.0' is not in the npm registry.</span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 You should bug the author to publish it (or use the name yourself!)</span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 </span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 Note that you can also install from a</span>
<span>npm ERR! 404 tarball, folder, http url, or git url.</span>