my all 2 nodes are not showing in the cluster. In 1st server it is showing 1 node under clustering and in 2 nd server it is showing another node under clustering. How to bring 2 nodes under one cluseter.
Hi and welcome!
Did you follow this:https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/set-up-a-jira-data-center-cluster-993929600.html
Especially the part where the cluster.properties config file is mentioned?
Regards,
Jeroen
yes, I have followed the steps but still now reflecting.
I have deployed Jira using .bin in my 2nd windows server and performed the steps which is mentioned in the (If Jira was installed using a .bin or .exe installer on the first node...).
current status:-
1. In the first Jira server under clustering section it is showing 1 node which I mentioned in the cluster.properties file, however currently I am not using shared database.
2. In the second Jira server under clustering section it is showing 1 node which I mentioned in the cluster.properties file, however currently I am not using shared database.
Shared directory is same for both the jira server.
Load balancer and shared database configuration I will do later once the clustering part is done successfully.
As long as you are not connecting to the same database, have shared home set up, this will not work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.