Hi everyone,
In my insight object schema I need that when upgrade a value in father object this particular attibutes change also in child object
Thx for ur time
Best Regards
Hi,
Can you elaborate on how you see the father - child concept in Insight? Because inheritance attributes and father - child objects are 2 different concepts.
Perhaps a clear example?
Regards,
Jeroen
Hi Jeroen,
Thx for your help, how can you see in the picture we have "clienti" as father and "desktop" as child. Bouth have an attribute called "uo_loc" that is the campany location.
For example if we have Paul (ot "clienti"),and actually have one desktop (child object) and Paul change location when I§ enter in edit to change Paul's location I want automatically upgrade also in desktop location
Ok almost there,
Do I understand it correctly that you have Paul linked on the Desktop object?
While you can use inheritance in this way, I think the idea is to use like this for example:
In this setup you would probably have common attribute like a Name and Weight for example on the parent where you would have a non-inheritance attribute on OT Cat let's say ... "Number of mice caught" :-).
That aside, my first question here remains. Do you also have Scriptrunner in your instance?
unfortunately no we dont have it but i can ask for buy it.
thanks for your great help Jeroen Poismans
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.