Hi together,
I have a JIRA 6.1.7.
I have created a new project to merge some other projects.
I like to move all required issues from the old projects to the new one without losing any information. What happens is that when I move issues with custom-fields of the type "Radio Buttons", "Checkboxes" or "Select List", the value of those fields get lost somehow.
The custom-field are available during the move action, but you have to select the value there or you will end up with an empty field.
I have created all schemes including all issues, workflows and custom-fields I need. At this point I have simply added all custom fields to the Field Configurations and Field Configuration Scheme. Also I have added the target project to the scopes of all custom fields.
In my test environment this leads to the fact, that all values will be moved with the given issue.
But in my productive system I will still lose the values.
Does anybody have an idea what I could have missed?
Thanks
Benjamin