I'll make it short: Will users finally be able to log time on SD issues without having to buy a SC license for each employee at our company?
Sources:
JSD-861
JSD-1240
Hi Simon,
I am sorry but no, the features are still not implemented.
Users will now be managed at the application access page. If they are added to the Service Desk application access , they will be able to login JIRA Service Desk. For more information , please refer to the migration hub documentation regarding licenses here :
I would highly suggest you to also read through the other infomation from the Migration Hub documentation:
Regards,Adrian Stephen
Hi Adrian,
I am confused. Your link to the licensing changes documentation specifically states that JIRA Software users without Service Desk licenses will be able to work on service desk issues as long as they are in the Service Desk Team project role. Does "work on" not imply being assigned and logging time? Very misleading if not.
Thank you,
Frederic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.