Hello.
I can't receive the recovery password email from Atlassian. The email account is <email_removed> and there is no messages in the spam folder.
Can you help me to recover this account?
Regards,
Hi @Santiago Ramos and welcome to the community!
The email address you posted was in one of our suppression lists because we attempted to send an email to it and we received a hard bounce response from your mail server.
I went ahead and removed it from the suppression list, could you please try requesting a new password reset email via this link? https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword
A new email needs to be requested, as the previous ones were dropped. If your email account is active, you should be able to receive it now. Please feel free to let me know how it goes.
Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to comply with our privacy policy.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you, Theodora.
I requested a new password reset email and now I can access to that account.
As you said, the problem was that the domain was temporarily disabled and all the mails were rejected.
Now, I have the same problem with another account of the same domain. Can you remove it from suppression list?. The email account is <email_removed> .
Santiago Ramos
Hi Santiago,
Of course, this email address was also on a suppression list, and I went ahead and removed it.
Please feel free to let me know if you need anything further.
Thank you so much, Teodora.
And the last one (hope, I promisse). Can you also remove "<email_removed>" from suppression list?.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.