I'm trying to automate creating new task when another task is transitioned to done. Within the "done" task is a custom field that I want incremented up one and included in the new task's custom field.
My steps so far:
- I've created an automated rule that checks for when an Issue is transitioned to Done or close.
- I've created an If statement (If Summary contains ___ and Labels contains ____)
- I've completed the Then: Create a new Issue
- I've input all the fields that I want filled out in the new issue (which would basically be the same as the triggered issue)
What's Left:
- Take the number from the triggered Issue custom field "annual" and increment it up by 1.
- Put the incremented number into the new Issue's custom field "annual"
If anyone could assist I would be extremely grateful. I haven't been able to find information on how to store info from an automation triggered issue then increment and place it within the new issue.