Hi all,
I am rolling out a series of multi-project rules across our organization. One rule in particular is a scheduled automation to auto-tag children issues each day at a specific time.
Currently, about 30 projects in our Jira instance are leveraging this rule. While adding new projects and scaling this automation is easy, I'm now running into long duration times (~400s to ~1000s).
Is the better option to continue adding projects to this rule as we scale? Or is a more graceful approach to create copies of the rule for each project in Jira?
With the first approach, it's easier to manage while the second approach should give us much lower duration/execution times.
A few notes:
1. For the scheduled trigger, I checked the box to only include issues that have changed since the last time the rule was executed.
2. For the related issues branch rule that's being used, I am only including issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed.