Hello,
I am having a happy and also a hard time using Pipelines for the first time. After finally understanding how it works I could deploy my files using ftp-deploy. Yey!
But I could notice that the image files from my Wordpress page were not present in my theme deployment, as well as the custom folders I created, and I was wondering what I need to do to make it work and deploy all the files present in my themes folder.
I tried to use as well the sftp-deploy, but unfortunately my server has some trouble with it, so I decided to use the ftp-deploy.
here is my .yml file
"
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
name: Deploy to production
deployment: production
script:
- pipe: atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.4.0
variables:
USER: $SFTP_USER
PASSWORD: $SFTP_PASSWORD
SERVER: "myserver.com"
REMOTE_PATH: "/my-path/wp-content/themes/my-theme"
"
UPDATE
I could make it work by adding a slash at the end of my remote path
REMOTE_PATH: "/my-path/wp-content/themes/my-theme/"
But it deploys a folder inside of my theme called "build"
How can I deploy without creating that folder.
Also I would like to know how can I make it deploy just the new files I add to my theme, without clearing the fpt and deploying all the files again.
Thanks a lot!