Hi,
We've recently run into an issue using https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/ssh-run/src/master/. The message we receive is
<span>Unable to find image 'bitbucketpipelines/ssh-run:0.4.1' locally</span>
<span>docker: Error response from daemon: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit. </span>
I feel we don't perform all that many pulls, so that is one issue that concerns me. In any case we're willing to use a docker account to perform tasks, but I'm confused as to how to do so in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file as the docker container run command which references the image bitbucketpipelines/ssh-run:0.4.1 doesn't seem configurable in that manner from looking at the README. I've attempted to try some workarounds using Bitbucket Workspace Variables or even environment variables on the host, but those only seem to apply to the COMMAND section of the pipeline and as far as I can tell this is related to the pipeline set up. Here is a screenshot of the output of the failed pipeline, specifically the 'pipe: atlassian/ssh-run:0.4.1' step.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Andrew Lane
