I am looking for help on how to create a report that is showing tasks completed over the past month and/or a separate report swowing tasks not completed in time, ie tasks that are still in progress or to do but are past their due date
Hi @Daphne Wallen
For completed task you can use a JQL on resolutionDate.
resolved >= startofMonth("-1") and resolved < startofMonth()
For In Progress stuff you can use operator was and issue not resolve.
status was "In Progress" DURING ("2010/01/01","2011/01/01") and resolution is empty
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/
Regards
Sorry I don't think perhaps I was clear with what I am looking for.
Basically I want to create a report that shows all tasks that are past there due dates.
And rather thatn just setting it up as a board is it possible to extract a report as under tthe option to the left handside of the project where it says "Reports" I see there are a lot of possible reports but not one showing a view on missed due dates and completed tasks versus non completed
Hello @Daphne WallenWelcome to the community!It may be easier for you to use the appropriate Marketplace plugin for this. Here is a link to a detailed article on how to make reports in Jira, but I recommend you try the SLA Time and Report add-on for Jira, which our company developed.You can easily set up SLA configurations and some automation in it.It generates reports of several types:1) A table with a list of tasks showing how much time was spent on the solution (on time or with exceeded deadlines). You can choose any filters for display: by Assignee, date range, task statuses, etc.2) 3 chart views (Met vs Exceeded, per Assignee, Pie Chart), where you can also set the desired filters and get a chart report, export it or share it via a link.Use the 30-day trial to test for yourself how suitable it is for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.