Hello everybody,
When I try to fetch it says:
fatal: unable to update url base from redirection:
asked for: https://***myUser***@***myServer***/bitbucket/scm/mot/***myRepo***.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
redirect: https://***myUser***@***myServer***//my.logout.php3?errorcode=19
I tried every suggestion found on this forum:
- delete all password saved, each from SourceTree, Chrome and Windows
- delete the file passwd
- disable SSL certificate from option and terminal
- reinstall Sourcetree
- Update Sourcetree
- Update GIT
I am 100% sure that proxy is fine and I can reach the Bitbucket Repo and the address of the Repo is fine. Now I am very lost because sometimes I solved following one of more of the steps above sometimes not, but apparently this time it seems I am not able to make it work again.

I work for a big company and it is not easy for me to reach IT for admin rights; this problem does not regard only me but many of my colleagues. We are fighting with this since years and if we are not able to solve it this time we are forced to change platform.
Please help me!
Thanks
Ciao