We have sprints appearing on multiple boards and someone keeps renaming a sprint by mistake or closing it by mistake.
How/where do I see who is doing this so I can go and give them some training around this please?
Hi Bernard
The fact that only people who have Project Administration rights can close a Sprint should help you narrow it down already.
I don't know how you could actually see who closed the sprint, I don't think that's recorded anywhere.
Cheers Peter
Hi,
I think that you can see it in the log of JIRA (search by request URL)
Example:
Url: 2013-03-14 09:42:49,970 http-usernamexxx-2 ERROR 2051 579x1032x2 nfyx43 127.0.0.1 /secure/views/bulkedit/BulkEditDetails.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] METHOD: "checked", exception:
In this URL the user wthis username usernamexxx has execute this action bulkedit/BulkEditDetails.jspa
zezeto, how do you know if the bulkedit applies to closing a greenhopper sprint?
Part of the request has been fixed at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-6332
Cheers,
Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.