I have established a Change Management project where we create Change records to track what we are intending to deploy. As part of each of these CM issues, we link tickets from our development project using the link type of "is action item for".
I would like to send an email to a set of individuals when a new linked item as been added to the CM ticket, but only if the CM ticket is in one of a specific set of statuses (Authorize, Awaiting Implementation, Implementing).
I would also like to send an email when one of these linked items is removed from one of the CM tickets, if the CM ticket is in one of a specific set of statuses (Authorize, Awaiting Implementation, Implementing).
One development ticket could appear in more than one CM ticket.
Currently, I can get the "Add" use case to work as long as the development ticket is not associated to any other CM ticket.
The "remove" use case is not working in most cases at the moment.
If I remove the CM ticket in a specific status condition all emails are generated, but this spams my users during our planning process.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

