Is there a posibility to use Bitbucket Cloud API to set a workflow link? I can only find, in the documentation, how to do it manually.
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/link-to-a-web-service/
It works perfect, but I'd rather do it through the API if it is posible.
Hi @mgnavarrete,
I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment, links can only be created from our website.
We have a feature request for what you are asking in our issue tracker:
I would suggest adding your vote (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) and a comment there to further express your interest. You can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.
Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thanks for the information Theodora
You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.