I found that an empty repository cannot be renamed from the repository settings. The page shows following error when I try to save the modified repository name.
Please fix errors belowMain branch needs your attention
Please fix errors below
Main branch needs your attention
Do I have to at least commit once to modify this settings?
Yes. Add a commit then try again.
Hello @ikubaku ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce the issue with the same error, so I went ahead and raised a bug in our public issue tracker :
I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the impact. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all bug fixes are implemented with this policy in mind.
The current workaround is to add at least one commit to the repository and then try to rename it again.
Thank you, @ikubaku !
Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.