Hi
Ive recentally upgraded to Greenhopper 6
The major feature that has changed is the ability to create seperate releases. (unless I'm missing something)
So previously we'd have a project and a release called"unscheduled " and drag the stories from that into different releases.
So the scenario is i have a project called "Disco" which has every issue to do with a prodcut 1123 issues.
Disco has 4 patch releases a year so i created a board called Disco 14.0.2 and used a filter to only include issues with version Disco 14.0.2. from this i could pull down sprints based on this filtered backlog. So far so good i like the new way to handle releases better so far.
However when i go to create a second board "disco"I want this board to show all the issues in the project disco so no filters (trying to use this board like the unscheduled release in GH 5) it imports the sprint in from Disco board 14.0.2 and doesnt show all the issues even when i make sure the boards filter has no fiels selected in manage filters.
I hope thats clear
Thanks
John