I am stuck on an issue and I am hoping someone in the community can help me. I have a query that lists issues when they move into a status of development. This is a weekly list of what has been started and works fine.
project = PD AND status = Development AND "Development Start" >= -7d
However we wanted to require some information when someone changed a date and so I put in an internal transition from development to development called "date changed". This way I can do a transition screen. That is all working okay as well. However it caused an issue that now things are showing up in this list that shouldn't because these date changes are seeing something moving into development. I want to exclude anything that was already in develop and just moved to development again. I tried adding "AND status was not in Development" but that didn't work. Is there a JQL query that can excluded this type of transition?
Thoughts?