After a bit of searching, I've still been unable to find a solution to this issue.
I have 2 Bitbucket accounts. One of which is my own personal Bitbucket account, which I use regularly. I'm a software developer and I created a second Bitbucket account on my client's behalf in order to manage any software projects that are related to them. I then granted my personal account access to their repos and up until now I've had all the access I need.
I've been tasked with changing the password for my client's Bitbucket account due to a recent LastPass security incident and I can't log in to change it! I used to login using a username (not email address) and password. However, Bitbucket's login screen is now prompting for an email address and no longer accepts my username as part of the login inputs.
The problem: I forgot the email address I used to create the account and I can't find a way to retrieve it. Therefore, I can't login to the account even though I have a username and password.
Is there a way of retrieving or resetting the email address associated with a legacy bitbucket username?