I have a project that is used to track the status of potential contracts. Once a contract is defined, sub tasks are added. These sub tasks are different for each task (contract).
There is a field in the task that indicates if the sub task is ready to be replicated. It is a simple "yes", "no" list field called "Create Sub Tasks". There is a second field called EngagementType that indicates which additional project a given sub task should be copied into (possible responses are "modeling", "data", or both).
I would like to replicate the sub task into the appropriate project based on Create Sub Tasks having a "yes" and then further defined by the value in EngagementType. I am okay if the task needs to be copied with all sub tasks.
I have tried various automation techniques but am not able to do this. Is this even possible?
I have attempted using the following 2 methods. I do get a single ticket but it is copying the parent ticket, not the sub tasks.

