<div id="doccontrolWrapper"> <div id="doccontrol" class="doccontrol" style="cursor: pointer"> <div id="doccontrol-header"> <div id="doccontrol-layout-div"> </div> <div id="doccontrol-subtitle">Doccontrol</div> <div id="doccontrol-close-button">✖</div> </div> <ac:structured-macro ac:name="expand" ac:schema-version="1"> <ac:parameter ac:name="title">Doccontrol</ac:parameter> <ac:rich-text-body> $body </ac:rich-text-body> </ac:structured-macro> <div id="blocks" style="display: flex; gap: 10px"></div> </div></div><script defer>Display + Design logic, should not be any problem...</script>
(Nested Macro Expand inside this Macro)
--------------------------------Problem:The Macro has a absolute position and renders on the top right of a page.Now, when I use it in the edit mode, insert it like any other Makro to the page and place anything under the macro (f. ex. a text or anything):
the content underneath the Macro gets rendered inside the DOM Element of the Macro, eventough it should not have any connection to it.The only thing I can think of is the Line <ac:rich-text-body> $body </ac:rich-text-body>, but I tried several things out (delete it, delete only variable ....), nothing worked.What am I doing wrong, can somebody explain?Thank you very much!
The problem was an empty div (id="blocks"). This is an interesting behaviour. A simple space inside the div, which you cant even see when its rendered was the solution...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.