I am working with JIRA software on a standard package. I am not seeing the usual configuration options that I can normally such as board settings where I can add additional fields to be displayed on the card on the board. Instead I can only add the first image added to the ticket (which doesnt seem particularly useful and just clutters the board but anyway)
I have configured my statuses and columns in a way that some columns contain more than one status. However, due to the fact that statuses seemingly do not show by default on the board, it is now hard to distinguish between tickets in a vertical column. For example, I have 'Ready for QA'/'In QA' and 'QA on hold' all in one column but now all the tickets just look to be in the same status when they are not... I would like to avoid having a column per each of these statuses if possible?
Can anyone help me to understand how I can get the status to show on the card please? Seems a pretty important piece of information to have .Thanks