Hello, I've implemented SSO via Atlassian Access for Jira and Confluence Cloud applications successfully before. But was trying to implement this time to the Jira Software (with JSM) and Confluence DC applications that have large userbase of 12000+
1) As I read the Atlassian recommendation article, it is talking about the setup using SSO inbuilt app. Have you used this app? What are your experiences?
2) I am still finding details of this SSO App vs the popular marketplace vendor apps like Jira User Sync, which one is best? I don't see much difference between the features.
3) Any best practices tips you can recommend before we initiate the set up in our Sandbox environments?
4) We have two directories that users are coming from into Atlassian Suite. I see SSO app given by Atlassian configures to pull only 1 directory. Is my understanding true?
Happy to provide the responses below, looking to gather as much as I can and change this question to a discussion.
Thanks,
Sri