I'm trying to create a saved filter for use with a Team Board; I cannot seem to figure out how to form the JQL correctly such that the Team Board where I'm using the filter doesn't consider the filter to be a "complex filter".
In words, I'm trying to retrieve:
- All the Epics in a specific project with a specific value in a field PLUS
- All the child issues within the retrieved Epics PLUS
- All the Sub-tasks within the child issues (#2)
I've tried everything I can think of, lastly being making each of the above a separate filter, then grouping them all together for the Board's Saved Filter; still doesn't work.
#1 Saved the following JQL with Name= Epics
project = ABCD AND "Field Name" = Customer ORDER BY Rank
#2 Saved the following JQL with Name= Backlog Items
issueFunction in issuesinEpics("filter = Epics") ORDER BY Rank
#3 Saved the following JQL with Name= Subtasks
issueFunction in subtasksOf("filter = BacklogItems") ORDER BY Rank
I think created one last filter which calls all 3 filters above:
filter = x OR filter = y OR filter = z ORDER BY Rank
I still get the complex filter notation on the associated Board which means the Create Sprint and Complete Sprint buttons are greyed out. I'm no JQL expert and am at my wits end!!!!
thank you in advance for any help!!!