Greetings. I'm looking to have a quick reference in my dashboard to tasks assigned to specific members of my team. I would then like to share those dashboards with them. As I work with folks who are not used to Jira, I'd like to make it as easy as possible for those users to see issues assigned to them. Likewise, I'd like to tell from a glance at my dashboard what the open issues are that my team members are working on. I know a variety of ways to do this work with search filters, but I really like the idea of having a dashboard for this.
When I create or edit a dashboard, I'm presented with a gadget for "Assigned to Me", but I can't figure out the controls for the JQL to change the user whose issues are being listed. Seems like it should be right there in plain sight, but I'm not seeing it.
Thanks.