For my Jira Work Management project, I created a custom issue type called Event, and custom issue sub-task called Event Task. This has caused issues with the Group By function in the list view and I am unable to group the work items at all.
Hi @Jennifer ONeill
what exactly doesn't work? Mind posting a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Best,
Hannes
I have category set at the sub-task level, but not at the task level so it groups everything as "uncategorized". I cannot set at task level, it would be incorrect. Any other way to get around this or the parent must be set?
I've 10 categories. In the past, when I put group by category, it worked. Now, is failing:
have same issue, after some time do not have possibility to group by category.
how to solve this issue?
Are any of you using a Team Managed Work Management project? If so, there is an open issue concerning grouping by categories in such a project:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-475
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.