I am curious to know if there is a way to pull some type of report or list that allows me to see what automations are enabled in each board? I noticed it tells you how many boards have the automation you are looking at but it does not tell you which.
Hi Roxana,
The easy answer here is "no, there isn't a report or list in Jira for this". But actually, there is a way if you really want it.
I tried a number of different approaches to get a list, and here's what I found:
Summary:
In the JSON file itself, each rule is listed. The rules are easy to see, as the Jira automation name shows in plain text within the JSON. However, seeing and deciphering the list of projects is not so easy or simple as only the numeric Board code displays.
Some tips that will save you time:
If this is helpful for you, please mark my message as the answer. It'll help me as I work to provide answers and qualify to become an Atlassian Community Leader.
Have a great day!
Hi @Roxana Aguirre , did that work out for you?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.