Hello,In our incident and request workflows we have a step to check the conformity of the ticket:Open => Compliant ticket => Work In ProgressWe want to disable the email notifications when the ticket goes from "open" to "compliant ticket".In the transition, I modified a post function and I created an event without notifications "disable notification".Except that users still receive a notification when the ticket changes between these two status.I tried to disable "Customer-visible status changed" in "Customer notifications" => It removes notifications for all status changes so it's not what I want.In "notifications" I tried to disable notifications for "Issue Updated", "Work Logged On Issue", "Work Started On Issue", "Issue Worklog Updated" events => It doesn't work, a notification is always sent when the ticket changes from "open" to "compliant".I saw that it was possible to hide a status for users (that's why the option is called "Customer-visible status changed"), but how to do it? Maybe it's not the right way to disable that notifications, let me know.If you have an idea please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.