Hi 👋Â
I'm in the following situation:
Each ticket in our team needs to be reviewed by 2 team members. Not everyone can review each ticket, and it's difficult to decide this in some kind of rule. For instance: we have mobile developers that mainly review mobile tickets, but in some cases we also want them to review web tickets for knowledge sharing.
That's why I would like to define the reviewers upfront in a custom User Picker (multiple user) field. We could do that during refinement.
When a ticket transitions to the "in code review" status, i would like to assign the ticket to a reviewer from that field in a "balanced" load way.
However
I can't seem to find an option with the "assign user" action for project automation to achieve this. It can only fetch users from groups or some fixed ticket fields.
Any creative solutions to this ?
Â