Hello,
I want to temporarily stop JIRA submission for several months without losing the projects I have currently. Maybe you can advise me what is the proper way to do that?
Hope for your help,
BR
Hey @Mareh ,
Can I assume you are using Cloud then and not an on premise version?
I would suggest you contact support directly with this question altho I've never heard of a mechanism to suspend the instance and revive it afterwards (aside from a backup/restore scenario)
You can reach contact at https://support.atlassian.com/contact)
Hi Dirk, yes, I use Cloud.
Thanks for the reply and advice, I will contact support and maybe drop an update later here.
If you stop paying for and using a Cloud system, Atlassian will shut it down. If it remains inactive, they will delete, and remove it from the backup cycles (I have an unreliable memory that if you don't re-activate it within 150-ish days, then you'll lose the whole lot)
Thanks for note Nic. It is clear.
I contacted support, and they advised to switch to free plan for several months as in our team we only have 9 users. Also storage limit up to 2GB fit us.
Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.