I was already configure the ssh key in my bitbucket access key location.I am using atlassian/ssh-run:0.4.0 module for ssh it is working fine but when my bash script command runs then git pull shows error "
#!/bin/bash
if [[ "$BRANCH" == "featurecicd" ]]; thenecho 'Aborting script';cd /usr/share/nginx/html/........../.../.../../pwdsudo git stash
repos=("featurecicd")echo ""echo "Getting latest for" ${#repos[@]} "repositories using pull"
for repo in "${repos[@]}"doecho ""echo "****** Getting latest for" ${repo} "******"cd "${repo}"sudo git pullecho "******************************************"done
#sudo git pullsudo git stash popnpm inpm run buildwhen I runs these command in my server manually it not show any errormy git remote already added ssh typeplz
Hi @Arjun Thakur and welcome to the community!
I would like to ask some questions so I can better help you:
1. I see that you are using sudo with the git pull command. Were the clone directories created with the root user?
2. When you use sudo, the command will try the SSH keys associated with the root user. Have you set up SSH keys for the root user on this machine?
Please note that I am referring to the SSH keys configured for the user on this server in order to connect via SSH to Bitbucket and pull, and not the SSH keys you configured for the pipe in order to connect to your server.
3. For further troubleshooting, you can add the argument GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvv" to the sudo git pull command as follows:
sudo GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvv" git pull
The output will show you the path of the .ssh directory where the command is looking for keys and which keys are tried. Is the local key you created being offered?
Kind regards,Theodora
thanks, now my problem is resolved.
That's good to hear, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.