Basically I want to be able to add the branch restriction shown in this article through Bitbucket REST API to automate the setup of new repositories:https://bitbucket.org/blog/deployment-permissions-now-available-in-bitbucket-pipelines
Anyone who have done this before could share the details on how to achieve this?
Hi @silvr,
I'm afraid that this is not possible via API at the moment.
We have a feature request about this in our issue tracker:
You can add your vote (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) and leave a comment there to express your interest.
Kind regards,Theodora
Please have a look at the Bitbucket/Pipelines REST API
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pipelines-config-put
I couldn't find a detailed data model, but I suppose you can fetch an existing config via https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pipelines-config-get
Hope that helps,
Ulrich
// Izymes
Thanks for the reply! I'll watch closely this issue.
You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.