I can't log in. Help me please!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This really is what is says, there's something broken in your browser or network, that is clobbering the referrer header.
Could you try a different browser?
I've tried different. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, the same problem. Could it be because of ESET Internet Security antivirus?
Hi @dimro2008,
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was in a dormant state due to inactivity. I went ahead and reactivated it, so you should be able to log in now.
Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you!
You are very welcome! Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
Hi,
It looks like I am in the same situation. Can you check my account, or is there a way to reactivate manually.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.