Hello Community,
It is possible, to views child issue in detail agile board? When I configure boards, I don't have any option to do it. The board can show only link issue.
Hi @Sebastian
It is possible, to views child issue in detail agile board?
Can you please provide a little more detail as to what you mean by this? The term "child issue" can mean different things to different people in different contexts:
Please provide which of these definitions you're referring to and we'll be able to provide further assistance on any changes you may need to make to your board filter.
So we use third option "Advanced Roadmaps", issue type is Initiative and his child issue is epic.
Thank you for the clarification. Are you trying to see the child epics displayed on the Initiative card in the backlog/active sprint views? If so, this is unfortunately not possible.
Yes, I'm trying to see the child epics on the active sprint view. So, is there any solution? or maybe the atlassian is working for resolve this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.