Hello,
On Bitbucket repo I don't see an option (such as offered by GitHub) to resolve a merge collision on a pull request by choosing one version or the other. In our case we have some collisions caused by noise (updated dates, etc) and we just need to tell git to use the newer file version in our active branch. We can't edit the files in the Bitbucket repo either, because apparently the line length is too long so the edit button is disabled when viewing the source.
The solution shown by Bitbucket is to use git commands (CLI) to resolve the conflicts.
We are developing in ServiceNow so the code does not exist on a server I can log into and execute git CLI.
Will cloning the repo onto my desktop, using SourceTree allow for conflict resolution where I can simply pick the version to use?
I understand that SourceTree will allow me to use raw git commands. Thanks!